1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do I get Free Ringtones & Wallpaper for Boost Mobile i425 Phone - Please Help!!!!

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by WicksPlus, Apr 28, 2008.

1. WicksPlus

WicksPlus Member

I have tried 3gforfree.com, myxer and a couple of other sites, I get the text message but can not open the file for the ringtones or wallpaper and many of the sites say Boost Mobile has a block on the phone which doesn't allow you to download ringtones that you have to purchase them from Boost Mobile direct - So my question is I have the i425 phone from Boost Mobile does anyone know where I can get free ringtones and wallpaper or make your own wallpaper and a site that will actually work and allow me to get the stuff working on the phone??? it's driving me crazy LOL someone please help me - if you know of a site and if there is a certain way I'm supposed to open the files or whatever to get it to work on the phone can you let me know - I would so0o00o appreciate it!

2. davegreko

davegreko Member

what you have to do is get a usb cable,next google myjal after installing conect your phone and something should pop up saying found new hardware install the drivers,,next i425 only supports gif images for wallpapers,,ok you can get your ringtones at www.nextpimp.com youll need winrar to extract them they are zipped[