1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do people go who get banned from XBL?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by StanLane, Dec 8, 2007.

1. StanLane

StanLane Guest

Is there another alternative to Xbox Live? I have seen Kai, but noticed there is never many 360 people. Where do banned people go? I need to make plans in case I get banned by copying my originals.

2. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

They go to the graveyard then HELL!
    lol nah, they go back on xbox live after they sell it on ebay for people who dont give a toss about live then buy a new one, i know alot of people who have done that.
    I heard about kai but its been said only a few online on that, it would be great if it got bigger!

3. StanLane

StanLane Guest

lol true man!!! Yeah, but those people who e-bay it and buy a new one probably lost a lot of money on it, so that sux, espcially if they paid someone to mod it.

4. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

I saw one go the other day, 9 month old, banned came with 10 backups not even halo 3 or cod4 and it went for £225 no box, one pad. yeah they would make a loss but not much.

5. tjudy973

tjudy973 Member

yeah i dont think that u would lose alot of money by doing that

Last edited: Dec 8, 2007
  6. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

lool you shouldnt have shared that with us, thats fraud change your post! Also you got really lucky because they normally check the serial that would never happen in Uk, business' really care about money before customer satisfaction.

7. tjudy973

tjudy973 Member

yeah ive done it around 10 times and only a couple times they check the serial number and what i did was put the case of the 360 i baught there on my original one.i went to gamestop a couple of days ago and did it and they figured it out and still gave me a new one.

8. Remo167

Remo167 Member

tjudy973 - you are going to get banned from this site sharing your dishonesty - pretty crappy screwing people but some people really have no ethics.