1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where does my config menu keep going!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by loswaga, Jun 7, 2007.

1. loswaga

loswaga Member

I was running in 3.40 had got a semi-brick so I used the 1.50 recovery menu, then when i updated to 3.40 again none of my isos would run so i went to the recovery menu and when i click config menu i just get a blank blue screen, having to reboot the psp, I then proceded to downgrade back to 1.50 and tried 3.03, 3.10, 3.30 and same thing every time no config menu. Can anyone give me any advice if they know what to do or if it has happened to them. Oh yeah I also used flash agent to reflash my flash0 and still no luck, help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. solidusxx

solidusxx Member

I will answer you because I had this problem and no one here helped me, had to research for awhile. What you need to do is format your flash1, which is corrupt. To do this go here, http://www.pspmod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18985 and hit the DOWNLOAD NOW link and download the flash1 formatter. UNZIP to anyfolder. Your will have a PSP folder with other folders in it. CLick into the psp folder then Game from these contents until u find the RECOVERY folder.

COPY this folder into your PSP\GAME FOLDER

NOW follow these instructions
    Usage:
    1. Turn off your PSP
    2. Turn on your PSP while holding down R to boot into Recovery Mode.
    3. Scroll to "Run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP" and press Cross.
    4. Press tOc (Triangle + Circle + Cross) to unlock the program [this is to force people to read this readme.txt]
    5. Read the on-screen instructions (details of what each function does is provided below).

CHOOSE THE OPTION TO CLEAN FORMAT but before u hit X to choose this option HOLD THE L trigger to AVOID making a DUMP file.
    Once its formatted it should say OK or restart or what not.

NEXT time to start PSP, try turning off and going back to RECOVERY MODE and try the config settings, they will be back.

3. lKaionl

lKaionl Member

kudos to you solidusxx , I read your first thread when you were desperately asking for help XD , i was planning on doing that too but then i saw yours

4. solidusxx

solidusxx Member

NP dood. ;)