1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is the ISO Loader ? ?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by NexGen76, May 6, 2007.

1. NexGen76

NexGen76 Regular member

The ISO Loader was coming out in march where the hell is it or what going on.The guys at paradox left all these crazy note but now cant backup all the talk....

2. rico134

rico134 Regular member

yup. dunno when the last note was now. seems a long time.

3. nax0101

nax0101 Regular member

apparently we are getting an iso loader on the 11th

4. fern148

fern148 Regular member

I'll believe it when I see it.

5. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

the 11th of what??? hmmmm.....ok oh my bad, 11th of may 4 years from now... I can wait... so lets see thats May 11th 2011... Cool.. hope I dont die b4 then......

6. nax0101

nax0101 Regular member

wow die? how old are you lol jokes

7. cartucho

cartucho Member

hahahah this looks like the same talk that was done when direct tv went down.. everyone was given dates with no real information.The funny part is that after 3 years some people still giving away dates. hahahha. just support the game makers,, update your console and just pay the 50 bucks for the game. If u just want a free game console just pick up a 360 and flash the drive.. Give some repect to the Sony crew.. the built an amazing machine. pretty hard to crack since they oviously knew what they were getting into when they alow us to install linux.. they might even let the console do some hombrew software in the future. just enjoy the ps3 and just buy the good games. If you are just lookign for a cheap gaming machine just do yourself a favor a sell your ps3 and pick up a 360. heck or even pick up a wii.. those things are mad cheap. knowing that the ps3 and the ellite 360 cost about the same after you add up the price of the hd dvd. i don;t even know y plp fight over an overprice ps3.. lol they are paying the same thing for a 360.

8. NexGen76

NexGen76 Regular member

True i feel you on that but my issue is not with Sony its these game makers that rob people with these Sorry ass game titles that are over hyped.If we buy the game they get paid & we lose money.So the Iso loader would help many people counter all these garbage ass games that are over hyped.

Last edited: May 8, 2007
  9. dakillz

dakillz Guest

The iso loader being launched on the 11th isnt by paradox, its from ferrox

10. tossapot

tossapot Guest

Dont Ferrox work for Sony now?

11. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

never too old to make a joke and laugh about it...

12. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

Seriously though... I have a ps2, Look at my sig.. youll see I do love back ups... but on the PS3, in my opinion I really dont think it is even worth it, specially when games start becoming 25-50gigs...
    Even with a 750 gig hdd.. ITs not like just burning a couple gig ps2 game and playing with a back up method... Sure Dvd are now cheap as hell, but what about Hard drives. COmpare the price youd pay for a new hdd ever time you wanna store a few games.. you have to buy a HDD everytime on is full.... I know you still dont have to pay for a game..Games add up.. Another thing I realized since the the old ps2 backup scene. I take backups for granted.. Burn more ps2 games than I can keep up with.. I found not having a way to back up a PS3 game and play it, I enjoy playing them more.. cause Im not in a hurry to try the next new back up I have..... All this is my opinion though... You have your own...