1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where is the loader its the 11th !! !!

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by gokussj3, May 11, 2007.

1. gokussj3

gokussj3 Member

its the 11th and its 12.14 so its shoudl be out but where iz it ???

2. gokussj3

gokussj3 Member

3. ctip

ctip Member

Here is the quote that Ferrox sent out

"Ferrox v1.0 PS3 ISO Loader. We have decided testing is over with. There are some unfixable glitches in the loader but nothing we can do. Loader will be released May 11, 2007 at 12:00PM PST. That means u guys probably won't get it till the 12th. We will be releasing distribution rights to limited websites. Not that this is legal anyway and we can do that. But, We hope after so much hard work for you to benefit you will at least appreciate our software. Ferrox.
    PLEASE DON'T BEG FOR A DOWNLOAD LINK!
    YOU WON'T GET IT!
    JUST RELAX AND WAIT A FEW MORE DAYS!"

So, we meaning us in the states won't get it until tomorrow

4. Andrew691

Andrew691 Regular member

Based on the link in the previous post I would say that its a fake, im gunna stay up for a few more hours(just turned 12.00am 12/5/07) waiting but im not really expecting much.

5. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

deff fake.

6. neo130288

neo130288 Member

well i think they just sprending some bulls**t about so unless it appears and works i think we should just anoy them untill they get the job done

7. nax0101

nax0101 Regular member

mayb this job isnt going to get done, we have been promised 2 iso loaders now..

one of the release date, which now seems so long ago

and then this one

mayb sony have done a gd job on this one and people cannot actaly crack it
    whats the last thing we heard from paradox? he seems to be our best bet and he did things with the psp, but even paradox is being islly, if they have a version which works on the US ones , at least release that.

everyday that goes past people here lose a lil bit more of their respect for these so called hackers

8. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

What do you mean "a lil"? As far as I am concerned they lost ANY respect because of what they did, they did it simply to get their name out and be "popular" again...if what they say is "true" then release at least a video or some hard proof so it will justify the whole situation and THAT would garner some of their respect back until a full release is made.

9. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

exactly what I been trying to say

Last edited: May 11, 2007
  10. zegame

zegame Regular member

Everybody should just calm down. they have released a video and it looks legit but even if its not whats the big deal. all we know for sure is that its going down just a matter of when.

here is vid link http://unrumor.com/stories/view/762

believe me, we'll probably have the loader in a couple of days or a week or two!

11. nax0101

nax0101 Regular member

this video isnt new

its been out for months

12. gokussj3

gokussj3 Member

oh god what happening here man !!!

first its out on the 11th then we not gonna get untill the 12th an d now no 1 knows when where going to get it i mean this is bloody stupid its the middle almost middle of may and still no loader not even 1 and there was meant to 1 out for the europen release why give us information like that u have kept us all waiting. AND TO BE HONEST I DONT WANNA PAY £44 £50 FOR A GAME AND JUS SAY IF I DID WHAT LATER I GET BORED OF IT N STUFF ITS JUST WASTE OF MONEY !!!

13. NexGen76

NexGen76 Regular member

LOL....i stop looking for it near the end of march....They are full of Bull.

14. alinares

alinares Regular member

i wish i could know ferrox and paradox in person so they can have a piece of my mind.>:eek:

15. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

You do know half the ps3 user in the world have seen this video already...Its not legit until I am using the loader.....

16. zegame

zegame Regular member

It is 100% legit because if you look at the top right hand corner of the controller/hand recording and the lower right tv recording the loading signs correspond along with other many details.

17. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

I still dont believe it till I use it....wouldnt someone who is proud of their work, hold off until they are truely ready to show it off, So theres no scrutiny... I wouldnt create an ISO Loader show everyone, then say oh I cant release it yet cause its not finished.. then come up with several dates of release and back out... If obviously "ferrox" was ready to release it, then you better believe it would be released when said... If not, then its all bogus or its not ready.. if its not ready then, dont keep saying "oh I'll release it...." then dont....blah blah..

18. neo130288

neo130288 Member

hes got a point there

19. gokussj3

gokussj3 Member

yh the video is ligit no dought but its just that they not releasin it and by the way that quote frm ferrox "Ferrox v1.0 PS3 ISO Loader. We have decided testing is over with. There are some unfixable glitches in the loader but nothing we can do. Loader will be released May 11, 2007 at 12:00PM PST. That means u guys probably won't get it till the 12th. We will be releasing distribution rights to limited websites. Not that this is legal anyway and we can do that. But, We hope after so much hard work for you to benefit you will at least appreciate our software. Ferrox.
    PLEASE DON'T BEG FOR A DOWNLOAD LINK!
    YOU WON'T GET IT!
    JUST RELAX AND WAIT A FEW MORE DAYS!" IT WASNT FRM FERROX IF U GO ON THE SIT AND READ THE FOURUM PROPERLY THE ADMINISTRATOR COUGHT THE GUY OUT!! IT WAS SUM NEXT GUY WHO IS ALREADY A MEMBER OF THAT SITE BUT JUS MADE A NEW ACCOUNT WITH JUST 1 POST WHICH IS THAT QUOTE ABOVE PLZ (CHECK PROPERLY)!!!! http://www.ps3-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1594

20. gokussj3

gokussj3 Member

not dnt use that link sorri use this ----> HERE http://www.ps3-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1411 and when ur on thatpga ego right to the bottom and you will see that the person who wrote this and claiming they are ferrox crew they have been banned because firs ov all they were alredy members to that site and what they did was they made them selves new acound and called them selves ferrox the admin cought them out by their I.P address and so the admin banned then that little quote about the 11th release was all bullshit ano it got us all excited but u all might aswell start talkig about something else. I PERSONALLY DONT THINK THERE WILL BE A PROPER WORKIN LOADER UNTILL AFTER SUMMER WHEN THE BIG GAMES ARE OUT THEN I THINK THERE PS3 LOADER WILL BE OUT !!

WHAT DO YOU PPL THINK ???