1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is the moderator

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by kart09, Feb 3, 2005.

1. kart09

kart09 Member

I wrote a simple question this morning about the movie Grudge "see below" and have been verbally abused all day long by "Neatloaf." I thought foul language was against the forum rules. If this is the way we have to be treated here to get an answer then I think I will resign my membership. Awaiting a reply from the moderator..

2. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

ok let me ask you something, did you read any of the posts before asking your question?? Or just come on here and beg for an answer!! If you read the posts I am sure you can find your answer!! Do you have Decypt and shrink!! No??? Get them!! Look around read find!!! I'm not going to give an answer cause I don't know the question!! Plus if you look around a little bit you might figure it out on your own

3. bardie

bardie Regular member

Kart09.......if you need anymore help I will try my best to direct you in the right direction.

4. smackfrog

smackfrog Member

kart I saw your post and really you should just do a little searching b4 just adding to the hundreds of repetitive posts that already exist on exactly the same topic.

5. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

FYI, ALL of us are here on our free time. And if you check that thread, Nephilim has taken care of it.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/155475#807353

Also, have you read the forum rules?

Forum rule #1. Before starting a new thread, use SEARCH first (located on top of the page..) to see if your question has been answered before!

There are a bunch of threads on this topic.

In your thread, two people posted. One was an ass, the other was helpful. The ass was a newbie ... Grampaw helped you and you post this an hour and fifteen minutes later?

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Yep, I gave neatloaf a heaping helping of Neph's special pimp slap.

7. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member