1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is the recovery menu?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mikenogo, May 8, 2007.

1. mikenogo

mikenogo Guest

I heard this is a must have when it comes to modding a psp. when something goes wrong and cannot return to the menu, you simply press and hold the right trigger and it will restore everything back to default. I was wandering where can I get this mod? How do you install it? thanks!

2. staxx

staxx Regular member

Its a feature thats built into custom firmware. If you have custom firmware on your psp you can get to the recovery menu by holding the 'r' trigger button upon startup.

If you dont have custom firmware, then let me know which firmware you are currently running and hopefully we can get you to one if you meet the requirements for a downgrade.

3. mikenogo

mikenogo Guest

LOL, nvm, I already have 3.40 OE-A , i just didn't know that you had to hold the r trigger when the psp is booted up, I thought you are suppose to do that after in booted.

Btw do you have msn? mind if you cna help me customizing my xmb and stuff? I really need PERSONAL help. Guide just gives me more questions lol.

Thanks

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

yup, sent you a private message with my msn info.

5. godwears7

godwears7 Member

hi guys, i have fw 3.71 and was wondering if theres a mod for it or a downgrader, new to this so please, be gentle...lol

6. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

you will need a pandora battery to downgrade 3.71

7. godwears7

godwears7 Member

yeah thought that was maybe the case, with some of the reading i've been doing, have no idea how to get one tho.