1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where the hell is Praetor and Dela???

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Toiletman, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Just wanted to ask.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Mostly tied up with school I believe.

3. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

What do you mean? How come I don't even see any stickies saying "I'll be back later" or "Stupid school" or "I had fun..."

And the IRC channel is fusking empty! WTF HAPPENED TO A HUGE PART OF THE AFTERDAWN SPIRIT? No offence, but without Dela, Praetor, Prisoner, Darthnip, Herbsman, Oner, dRD and Orphius (sorry if I leave out any names here. Also, these names are in no particular order), there wouldn't be Afterdawn!!!
    _
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]When you are on your deathbed, you will wonder, "Did I waste my life? Was it worth spending all that time on that?" Do not despair, no one has wasted their life. After all, you can only waste something if you throw it away. And you can't throw life away. [/small]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2004
  4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - I hear you my man. dRD, myself, Herbsman, Prisoner, Praetor are all still about and others. We still have spirit. Dela will be abck in a few months more regularly.

5. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

i am not a mod or whatever but i have spirit!!...hmm mayb i should be moved up to dela's spot..lol

6. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

T-man, we moved to the addictz network.
    not one mention of me? well thats kinda good i suppose, i always liked the element of suprize! just when you least expect it, POOF, there i am! hehe

7. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

I mentioned you "A few Others" lol

8. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

sdrawkcab daer tnac ohw uoy fo esoht rof dnA

): ....thgin a ni stsop fo segap eerht ekil delian i kniht i ,haey tub ereh nwod delkcirt adnik ti dna RDC ni ni )oga keew a ti saw ro( syad elpuoc a yznerf gnitsop elttil a did i ,stsop ot sdrager htiW

....gniht dab a ro gniht doog a rehtie staht won ...aera ym ni ciffart eht fo %54~ rof tnuocca i yltnerappa ....hcum oot gnidaolnwod rof PSI ym ffo dekcik teg ot TON gniyrt ....sgniht rehto gnuoma dna ssal uoy enif siht oow ot gnitpmetta ....loohcs htiw ysub neeb evi eM P: togrof u --- ti timda erus erus LOL

LOL sure sure admit it --- u forgot :p Me ive been busy with school.... attempting to woo this fine you lass and amoung other things.... trying NOT to get kicked off my ISP for downloading too much.... apparently i account for ~45% of the traffic in my area... now thats either a good thing or a bad thing....

With regards to posts, i did a little posting frenzy a couple days (or was it a week ago) in in CDR and it kinda trickled down here but yeah, i think i nailed like three pages of posts in a night.... :)

And for those of you who cant read backwards

9. ABMone

ABMone Guest

Very bored individual^^

10. darthnip

thank you so much P! i always wondered if my eyes could bleed! man my head hurts now.

11. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Bleeding eyes, now that cant be healthy...

12. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Ahh bleeding eyes are good, clears out any infection. Everybody loves a good bleeding.
    I glad I was mentioned. Praetor, feel the love and loss. I remeber the days of post like "Oriphus why so much posts" and when Dela hit 5000. I think the spirt is still here and strong. I never was one for IRC, so not too sure on that end. Good to see Preator hasen't been killed with Waterloo yet. Are you in village 1 or what every they call it? That has caps on access and 45% I think thats something to bragg about. But if you've ever been to Waterloo, that probablly means you've downloaded a meg. You must be in compitition for one of my friends moved up to Waterloo recently. He should be in the 30 to 40% range of general access.

But Dela, Crack out the tuna, sit if front of your screen for week straight. Just like the old days.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]I am not a number
    I am a Free Man[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2004
  13. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Toiletman: Heh, I haven't actually been *that* active on forums for years now, but you can see that I'm still kicking as long as the news articles pop up on the front page on rather regular intervals :)

For others, I know that some of the "regulars" have having too much stuff to do in that evil "real world" so that they haven't had time to go through the forums for a while. I'm sure that Dela will simply take a serious look, sip of Red Bull and start replying to posts since he "disappeared" -- around 8 months ago or so if I recall it correctly, and simply posts bit over 75,000 forum messages within five days before going back to bed/cave/cellar (wherever he's kept locked up ;-).

And of course we have various other "casualties" over the years as well, thats inevitable -- like good olde crazy Klingy, who apparently has forgotten to pop his daily red pills or something and is nowadays talking about DivX and stuff to Canadian maples or something. I think half of our mods are sorta retired or on helluva long "vacation" :)
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Petteri Pyyny
    Webmaster
    http://AfterDawn.com/

Please read our guides before posting questions! Guides are available here:
    http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/[/small]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2004
  14. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

:sdrawkcab daer tnac ohw esoht rof dna .... tenretni eht ot detcidda ma I dna rotearP si eman ym iH

...won rof .....enilelbac a flesym tog I dna yaw taht repaehc ...supmac ffo evil i ,1egalliV ni evil tnod i on :renosirP

?knil eht s'tahW ?huh ereht og ot teg reve I tnod yhW ????fo sklat enoyreve siht s'tahW ?he dlrow laeR
    ]etouq/[.elihw a rof smurof eht hguorht og ot emit dah t'nevah yeht taht os "dlrow laer" live taht ni od ot ffuts hcum oot gnivah evah "sraluger" eht fo emos taht wonk I ,srehto roF]etouq[

Real world eh? What's this everyone talks of???? Why dont I ever get to go there huh? What's the link?

Prisoner: no i dont live in Village1, i live off campus... cheaper that way and I got myself a cableline..... for now...

Hi my name is Praetor and I am addicted to the internet .... and for those who cant read backwards:

15. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

wow u really have way to much time on your hands....lol

16. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - It certainly looks that way from were i am ;-).....

17. Damon1

Damon1 Regular member

for those who don't know.

Dela not online at home at moment so that's the reason for him going awoll

caught him on aD IRC channel a few days ago, he was logging on from a net cafe. sounded like he had severe withdrawal symptoms!!!

18. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Praetor, what with the backwards thing? Good to hear to that your not in village, can easy avoid food poisoning that way. Dela still have some ISP issues from an other thread comment. If anyone has seen .hack//sign I always pictured Dela as the main kid that couldn't unplug. Now his unplugged where all worried. Quite funny.

This real world thing that has been mentioned its not bad. I don't think I am an addict though. If you want the link Praetor, just hold down the power button for 15 seconds and you will appear there. Have fun.

19. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

YES!!! THE AFTERDAWN SPIRIT IS STILL HERE!! Man, I was worried that you guys "retired", but fortunately you guys are still here XD!!

Btw, sorry Darthnip, I forgot to mention you, it's because I saw you post, and I haven't seen Dela/Praetor post since I came back when I made that thread. Praetor, what did you use to back your stuff go backwards :p

20. darthnip

yeha Dela is down at the moment. poor guy has had it rough over the past few months. since he's my kid and all, i'll keep you posted if i hear from him.

T-man - no worries mate :)