1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where to buy 4.7gb discs?

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by sdsunjay, Apr 1, 2007.

1. sdsunjay

sdsunjay Guest

Hi. I need help..again. Im using a lot of 4.7gb discs recently. I need a place to go where i can get there cheap. Right now im getting them for about 50 cents a disc. If anyone as any ideas or suggestions pplz tell me. Thanks.

2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

Why does nobody ever say what country they are in, when they ask "Where can I buy..." type questions?

What country are you in?

3. sdsunjay

sdsunjay Guest

U.S.A U.S.A. I AM IN THE UNITED edited by ddp STATES OF AMERICA. California to be more exact.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2007
  4. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

Funny, I had a feeling that was going to be the answer...

5. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Calm down man, you give all us U.S. members of AfterDawn a bad name. He asked nicely, you should answer the same.

I am a U.S. citizen and if asked I would say in general the members of this forum would say that my answer are polite and to the point. You should strive to do this also.

6. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

sdsunjay, watch the language, post edited.
    how does a person know what country you are in if you don't tell them in your 1st post. the states is not the only country that uses cents as canada does as does i think australia, new zealand & others. never assume as you just made an ass of yourself!

7. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

Among others, Aruba, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Cayman islands, Cyprus, Dominica, Eritrea, Ethiopa, Grenada, Guyana, Hong Kong, Jamaica, Kenya, Liberia, Malta, Mauritius, Montserrat, Namibia, Dutch Antilles, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Surinam, Tanzania, Trinidad, Uganda, Zimbabwe, and last, but not least, all the European countries that use the Euro!

8. Suba

Suba Regular member

If you do not care to create coasters, than look around I am sure you will find a deal.

9. sdsunjay

sdsunjay Guest

relax fellas. I was a little pumped up. Also wut i said was from a movie. I wanted to see if anyone would catch it, instead everyone gets mad. I guess I did make a fool outta myself and most ppl r not like this from america. Now that we have had a great laugh at the dumb american can we please get back to the topic? Is it possible? So far my question has not been answered. Also ddp I didnt assume they knew what country I was from. I agree i forgot to tell indochine and that his question was a valid one. I wasnt angry or annoyed at the fact he didnt kno...also it's great to know about all the other countries that use cents because that was my question, right? lets get passed this.

10. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

Wiseass remarks dilute the apology somewhat... a little humility would be better here.

OK, just to show there's no hard feelings, Shop4Tech are doing cakeboxes at around 26-31 cents a disk in 100s. I guess you have to add in tax? These disks were free shipping.

100 Sonic DVD+R 8X 4.7GB Shiny Top for $26.00, (1000 is $230.00)

100 AZUL DVD+R 8X White Inkjet Printable Bulk (Hub Printable) $31.00 (1000 is $290.000)

That's just the first site I got by Googling for "DVD+R cakebox California". The best prices are gonna be web prices, unless you can find those sales, I don't know what you call them in the USA, here in England we call them Computer Fairs, they happen at weekends in empty factories or warehouses rented for 1 day, lots of people turn up to sell computer gear and there are always good deals on cakeboxes and spindles of optical media.

Do a bit of Googling.

Let's forget the other business. It does rub people from other countries the wrong way, when Americans seem to think that the USA is the only country in the world worth mentioning. I see that you didn't mean that.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2007