1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to Buy a Wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Retro_rc, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Retro_rc

Retro_rc Regular member

i am asking where can i order a wii online , also i need international shipping if not ,then to the US
    but international is btter

thanks

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Your best bet at this time would probably be ebay. Sorry, everywhere else that I see is sold out. You may just have to look yourself, instead of making us look for it...

3. caliph

caliph Guest

try the following:
    -ebay
    -craigslist
    -some classifieds........?
    -http://www.ps3seeker.com/wii/
    -http://www.bidnearby.com/

I would personally recommend craigslist since you can deal locally.

4. killaklan

killaklan Regular member

just wait until Spring...its not worth paying $100 more on ebay or other auction sites

5. carbon14

carbon14 Member

Depending on where you live overseas and how much money you have available, Ebay might be a good choice.

If the exchange rate with the US dollar is not good where you are, then check with the stores that sell in your area to see when they might have Wii's back in stock.

Also, do a search online for "wii console" to see if there are any for sale in your country.

Someone mentioned waiting until Spring, but I don't know if that means that they will be shipping them to overseas as well.

6. Retro_rc

Retro_rc Regular member

i don't want anyone to look for me

i am jjust asking if someone DID buy it online and has had good results also i want to buy it from a store not thru an auction ,kinda don't trust that stuff

@DacGerm4 u said there are someplaces that are sold out ,well what are they i might be lucky once and find them in stock ,or is there like a preorder until there is stock (like a queue)

7. dynofrk98

dynofrk98 Member

I would try ebay, I just purchased a Wii from there for $292.00 shipped, brand new, which isn't much more then you would pay after tax in stores.

8. raysuave

raysuave Regular member

Yeah I got mine from ebay to after unseuccessfuly searching locally for about a week. The extra money you pay in an auction is worth it instead of spending all your time searching for one and ending up with nothing. Just check peoples feedback and what items they have sold before, before you bid, and use common sense.

9. tourchman

tourchman Guest

I suggest there are some bundles there.

10. itstobby

itstobby Guest

walmart just got some wii in.. i got one yesterday in my local store.and ebay wii are comeimg down seen a few sold for retail price give or take a few bucks

11. Joshua30

Joshua30 Guest

The wal-mart in florida has like 7 WII's