1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy backups?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Merciless, Aug 19, 2003.

1. Merciless

Merciless Member

I have a few games I would like to backup. However, I don't want to invest the time and money to do so. I know I'll at least need to have a modchip or a flip top installed first in order to play the backups. But can anyone tell me if there is any services out there that would help people like me to backup my games?

2. psx245

psx245 Regular member

god damn!!! i said this too many times. you can't talk about it here!!!!

3. L-deezy

L-deezy Member

I know man!! Read the forum rulez!!

4. billz

billz Active member

while your question does bend the rules i don't belive you broke the rules.If your asking if you could send your orginal games to someone and have them back it up for you.The answer is quit simply no.The best answer for you is find a friend with a dvd burner and follow tuturial on top of page.If your games have a blue bottom, more good news you can back them up with a cd burner that are almost free now-a-days (very cheap) so list the games you like to backup in your collection and we could help you even more

5. Merciless

Merciless Member

First of all, I like to thank billz for answering my maybe "naive" question. I'll look into your suggestion. Now, I want to tell both psx245 and L-deezy that I don't give a damn what you say. Give me a break and don't bother responding if you don't know the answer or don't have the balls to answer the question. Don't tell me to read the rules, if you can't even spell the word correctly. Who the hell you think you are? Telling me what to do and cursing me.

6. psx245

psx245 Regular member

you could get ban if you talk about it again. it will be nice if you read the rules.

7. L-deezy

L-deezy Member

Let me give you a little quote from dRD:

"-Asking where to get games will automatically ban you."

So how is it that you did not break the forum rules? I am what you would call an O>G> on this forum, and so is psx245. Although my status is junior member this is my second name, my other name is a senior member. So I do know what I am talking about.

8. ICE101

ICE101 Member

wow, what's going on here, see some cross firing among few users. people should chill down and have some ICE101, man!

9. jay33

jay33 Regular member

merciless, I sent you a private message.

10. billz

billz Active member

psx245 and l-deezy(cough l-dubb cough)i respect you both.i didn't think he was breaking the rules becuase as i understood his question he was just askin for a service where he could send his orignal ps2 games to get a backup not buy one outright similar to sending your ps2 to get amodchip in it.Futher more i gave him a answer that follow's the forums rules of doing it himself or finding a friend who is capble of backing up his orginals for him.but if either of still think my answer was wrong feel free to let me know and i'll be happy to edit it

11. billz

billz Active member

just caught the title of question which is breakin forum rules but the question inside isn't the same question bad choose of wording merciless unless ofcourse your gulity of what your being accused of.i proboly put to much trust in people???

12. ICE101

ICE101 Member

yo Merciles, i agree with billz that you choosing some bad wording here. I had find a solution to the same question long time ago myself. BUT can't talk about it here, don't want to get banned cause i'm not very familiar with the rules. Right now I using this site to find out which games works on my PS2 v7 flip top. But lately having problem with Chaos Legion. this blow man! peace out!

13. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

PSX245 and L-Deezy are correct (although maybe with a little too much zeal which should be adjusted...[bold]ahem[/bold]), but please follow forum rules and if you have any questions about them (if it pertains directly to your question) either PM a moderator and/or do a search to see if your question has been answered before.