1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy cheap r4 cards?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by r4ndscard, May 15, 2013.

1. r4ndscard

r4ndscard Member

Please visit www.r4win.com
    Welcome To Our Affiliate Program!
    Our program is free to join, its easy to sign-up and requires no technical knowledge. Affiliate program is common throughout the Internet and offers website owners an additional way to profit from their websites. Affiliate generates traffic and sales for commercial website and in return receives a commission payment.
    How Does It Work?
    When you join our affiliate program, you will be supplied with a range of banners and textual links that you place within your site. When a user clicks on one of your links, they will be brought to our website and their activity will be tracked by our affiliate software. Once a purchase is completed from the traffic you send us, you earn commission!
    Real-Time Statistics and Reporting!
    Login 24 hours a day to check our sales, traffic, account balance and see how your banners are performing.

2. Torres008

Torres008 Member

Bought my r4i gold card last week from here modchipwarehouse.com site, received it this week, about one week to USA. Working great,recommend this site.

3. Amy11

Amy11 Member

www.depot4u.com also a good place to choose cheap r4i flash cards