1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy?

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by Patch, Apr 27, 2002.

1. Patch

Patch Guest

After reading the recommendations in this forum, I agree with the recommendation for Ritek CDRs. I've been using Memorex branded CDRs for a while since they have always been Ritek media. My most recent spindle has been CMC Magnetics though and every single disc I burn on my Plextor 24x gives me errors when trying to read the disc.

The question is where can I buy Ritek media? I've read recommendations and am looking for TraxData branded Ritek media 80min CDRs, but I can't seem to find a store in the US where I can purchase them? Any recommendations of a good CDR media online store located in the US?

(I don't necessarily need TraxData branded CDRs, I just want to be sure I'm getting Ritek media!)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2002
  2. jbeef86

jbeef86 Member

Patch,
    I just went to CompUSA today 4/27/2002 and bought some TDK 80 min 40x 50 pack cake pack for $15....tested on code identifier and they are ritek. They were $19.99 with an instant 5 dollar rebate. here is the kicker though...they also had a $10 mail in rebate so the final price is 50 cd-r's for $4.99. I think the sale ends today though so good luck.

3. Jotaro

Jotaro Guest