1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy. . .?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Eavligon, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Eavligon

Eavligon Member

I need to buy a mod chip. Apparently, the Matrix Infinity Green Dot chip is one of the better ones, at a fairly cheap price, that will let me play backups of DVDs and games. So is teammodders.com or foundmy.com better to buy from? Or where else, with fair prices? Thank you!

2. christdup

christdup Member

I don't know where is the best place to buy friend. Just make sure NOT TO GO TO buymodchips.com. They just scammed me of $240. If you find a good place let me know as well!! Good luck'
    !

3. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

As far as teammodders is concerned, they've been around for quite some time, and they're heavily vouched for their legitimacy, highly regarded in their reputation, reliable and quite reputable by long time members here such as steimy who's also an admin on their forums I believe although their responses to your questions may be a bit slow, just wait patiently for a day or something.

Edit: I also plan to get my laser replacement done by them since one of the modders on that site lives fairly close to me, and their rates are quite comparable and better than most sites offering to do the same job. Besides, like steimy pointed grandly out to me the first time, they really promise quality work. Where else are you to find a free 30-day warranty with your purchase of a premodded PS2 or installation of a mod-chip on your PS2 (you must pay and ship it there at your own expense and back when they are done installing it on yours). And they also accept PayPal so that's a lot of win-win scenarios right there for me anyway.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2007
  4. Eavligon

Eavligon Member

I decided to get the chip from teammodders, although I'm not sending in my PS2 to them. If it was damaged in the mail, my money would go down the drain! >.<
    Wish me luck-someone I know will help me with the soldering. . .