1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where to download movies for free?

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by fakhirah, Dec 14, 2004.

1. fakhirah

fakhirah Guest

ive been surfing the net for hours.where can i get free movie downloads WITHOUT having to pay any membership fees? kazaa is crap when it comes to dloading movies

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

try IRC

3. aesop

aesop Member

You also might want to look into Bittorrent, now Bittorrent is a program created to let us share files, there are many Bittorrent programs the best of which is Azureus, if you search here on afterdawn I believe they have a link so you can download it for free. Once you have downloaded it you'll want to find some sites that will enable you to get games/movies/anime/programs
    that you want, i'll put up a few of the search sites that will pretty much get you access to anything you could want #1.http://torrentsearch.bounceme.net/search.php
    this is a very comprehensive search engine that will get you damn near anything.
    #2.http://torrentreactor.net/index.php
    also a very good search engine

Now if your interest is anime there are dirrect download sites which let you download from there site instead of having your speed be at the mercy of your fellow sharers I haven't searched for music or game dirrect download sites but I imagine they are out there. Some of them will try to charge you but aftermathanime and nationalanime are two sites that are free. If you have any more questions just post and i'll reply.
    Best of luck.
    Rock on in the free world.

4. Pyattdc

Pyattdc Guest

There are a lot of movie sites to download from. I was wondering about the quality, is it worth the effort to download them. Can someone tell me a little more about the quality of the movies compared to copying strait from a DVD? What is the difference? IS ultimate movie download a good site??

5. Synth05

Synth05 Guest

Try divx avi.s no lower than 500 megs. They seem great quality on the pc.

6. Sir-Age

Sir-Age Regular member

There is a large difference in a dvd movie and a avi you download.

I personnally dont really dont care about qulity on my vcd's (i do on dvd's) but the ones you download from bittorent (700mb) they are good quality to watch on ur pc and i did put one on to vcd and it was fairly good.

Sometimes the sound can be dodgy and if it was riped off TV it can have slight shakes in the video but mostly its ok in films because its ripped off dvd.

If your have a fast connection it wont take very long to download if theres enought seeds, etc... so try it for your self.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2005
  7. yugioh2me

yugioh2me Regular member

Ares Galaxy

I downloaded a movie in a half hour

speeds were crazy (150 KB/sec.) when you can barely even see 50 on kazaa or even 30 on bittorrent

8. Pyattdc

Pyattdc Guest

Thanks,
    I will give it a try.

9. Pyattdc

Pyattdc Guest

Thanks,
    I will give it a try.

10. Pyattdc

Pyattdc Guest

Thanks,
    I will give it a try.

11. Pyattdc

Pyattdc Guest

Thanks,
    I will give it a try.

12. Pyattdc

Pyattdc Guest

Thanks,
    I will give it a try.

13. Pyattdc

Pyattdc Guest

Thanks,
    I will give it a try.

14. Pyattdc

Pyattdc Guest

Thanks,
    I will give it a try.

15. Pyattdc

Pyattdc Guest

Thanks,
    I will give it a try.

16. Pyattdc

Pyattdc Guest

How do you delete a duplicate post? For some reason it added my reply several times.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2005
  17. MXGzX

MXGzX Member

You should be hurt hahahahahahahahahahahaha

http://www.mpaa.org/ or http://www.mpaa.gov/

:p

no use torrents or irc..depending on what you want...

torrentspy and packetnews are good sites...and of course vcdquality and nforce :)

18. kyle_101

kyle_101 Guest

Hi yugioh2me do you know if you can use ares galaxy as your default ed2k client?

19. yugioh2me

yugioh2me Regular member

I dont think Ares Galaxy supports ed2k links.

Sorry :-(

20. Pyattdc

Pyattdc Guest

Be on the lookout when you download the p2p programs.

This worm spreads via file-sharing networks. The worm itself is a Windows file approximately 14KB in size, packed using UPX. The unpacked file is approximately 35KB in size. Visit
    http://www.viruslist.com/en/viruses/encyclopedia?virusid=70081 this site will explain more.
    Behavior P2P Worm
    Technical Details

P2P-Worm.Win32.Tibick.f
    Aliases
    P2P-Worm.Win32.Tibick.f (Kaspersky Lab) is also known as: W32.Tibick (Symantec), Win32.HLLW.Tibic (Doctor Web), WORM_TIBICK.C (Trend Micro), Worm/Tibick.f.2 (H+BEDV), Worm/Tibick.F (Grisoft), Win32.Worm.P2P.Tibick.F (SOFTWIN), Worm.P2P.Tibick.F (ClamAV), W32/Tibick.C.worm (Panda), Win32/Tibick.G (Eset)