1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where to download movies

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by scoob70, Jan 16, 2005.

1. scoob70

scoob70 Guest

I have been trying to download free movies off the web, but every site that i go to that says free movie downloads has a subscription fee. does anyone know where i could go to get movies without a subscription fee.

2. paulsy

paulsy Member

hiya scoob,i posted a similar question a few days ago,did't get any replys though..i have been using winmx and bearshare for quite a while both seem fine for music but are deadly slow for movies supposse you could give them a go to get started...all the best, PAULSY

3. Lawmanxxx

Lawmanxxx Guest

Unless you've been living in a cave, you should have heard about a relativly new technology known as Bit Torrent. It is a new kind of P2P program that is sweeping the internet. I have read that it is estimated that fully 1/3 of all world-wide net traffic can be attributed to Bit Torrent file-sharing. It is really fast for large, new release movies and T.V. episodes as well as full music albumns, but if your looking for older, more obscure files, stick with e2dk or winmx. I highly recommend Azureus as a Bit Torrent client program and urge you check out www.slyck.com for more info on this and other P2P apps.
    Lawmanxxx

4. gmoney39

gmoney39 Guest

SO does anyone know the web site that u need to use?

5. davelarge

davelarge Guest

6. Extatic27

Extatic27 Member

as an alternate to bit torrent which i havent had much experience with myself so i cant comment on that.. You could go with shareaza http://www.shareaza.com its run off multiple networks you can connect to shareaza edonkey and gnutella networks.. as well as there is a program called peerguardian which is somewhat of a firewall but its set to block specific IP addresses.. mainly the org's that are trying to stop p2p sharing and there are magnet sites that will give you the links to verified downloads.. music movies games etc.. to get peerguardian goto http://www.methlabs.org