1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where to find games

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by jmorr34, Apr 26, 2005.

1. jmorr34

jmorr34 Guest

I was just wondering how everyone gets a hold of "their" game to make a backup. For example the person that has like over 100 games. Do you rent them? borrow them? or is there some way to get them online. Just wondering b/c all I can think of is renting them and that gets expensive.

If anyone can give me someone insight into this, that would be great. Thanks again to a very informative site.

2. nswolter

nswolter Regular member

you have to own the games, duh - unrelated: have you heard about gamefly.com or blockbuster game pass?

3. DyingIsis

DyingIsis Member

You can get EVERY game in the world. Just follow my link and you can download every game you want for free. Also if you sign up (which is free) they send you a free PSP, and a working build of the forthcoming Playstation 3 with ten games. Just go to www.IAMRATHER STUPID.com and download to your hearts content.
    XxXSebXxX

4. steimy

steimy Active member

www.IAMRATHER STUPID.com

oh, that's just cruel
    Very funny :) but cruel.

P.S. Newbie, read the forum rules!
    It is quite common knowledge that backing up a game that you do not own is illegal, you know that whole copy write thing. So even if they did it they would be a MOE-RON to discuss it openly in a public forum, Duh-Huh!

Last edited: May 12, 2005
  5. BiGsAl

BiGsAl Guest

funny and stupid at the same time...........lol
    oops i farted..........

6. BiGsAl

BiGsAl Guest

ohhhhhhhhh and there is a web site just search under ps2 iso on a search engine...............shit farted again..with caca

7. BiGsAl

BiGsAl Guest

ohhhhhhhhh and there is a web site just search under ps2 iso on a search engine...............shit farted again..with caca

8. acebailey

acebailey Regular member

In the forums section on this site go to file sharing apps and get all the info you need to get started. :) solops 2 dot c, iso hunt dot
    c

9. MarkPS2

MarkPS2 Regular member

I get my games from torrents, however you do have to own the origional or its illegal, but then again who cares.
    Get a torrent suport programme like Azureus and I get my torrents from various sites such as...

www.torrentreactor.net
    www.thepiratebay.org
    www.isohunt.com
    www.solops2.com

Thers loads more sites to get the games from also :)

10. mrlip

mrlip Regular member

Get mine from newsgroups. Alt.binaries.cd.image.playstation2.dvdiso is a good one to start.