1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where to get a copy of the ps2 reformat disk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by brandon!!, Apr 1, 2005.

1. brandon!!

brandon!! Guest

hello I need a copy of the harddrive reformat disk or could so body give me a good link where to download it and rip it ?? and by the way I would be willing to pay so one to burn me a copy of theres I would appreciate your help thks brandon.

2. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

It is against forum rules to provide direct links to copyrighted material. Also, should you actually be able to find it, it will not boot with a modchip.

3. brandon!!

brandon!! Guest

well I looked every where and acuallty downloaded it and extracted and burned but all it says is please insert the playstation ps1 or ps2 reformat disk?? im confused

4. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Do you have a modchip or do you use the Swap Method to boot backups?

5. Doulley

Doulley Guest

lol probalby not just buy a new hdd and shut up about its costs money buy from ebay

6. brandon!!

brandon!! Guest

I bought the final fantsy 11 game on ebay with a hdd and the utility disk did not come with it ! argggggg

7. Doulley

Doulley Guest

oh k why didnt u say so i take nack what i said and mean no offence.

8. MIKETHET

MIKETHET Member

CHECK www.rcjnc.com/video.html, they have a bunch of PS2 harddrive stuff.

9. williej

williej Regular member

I have a very interesting question ... can this disc be sold on ebay? I have a copy and I don't need or want it ... and I am wondering how much I could fetch for it. Hmmmm ... Thanks.