1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to get a R4 Ds in uk before christmas

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by tyrantdj, Dec 15, 2007.

1. tyrantdj

tyrantdj Regular member

I ordered 3 R4ds at clickshop.com on Nov 30th. still nothing.. emailed them.. no reply... now on the site it says won't get the cards before christmas?!. I'm really pissed off now. Can anyone tell me where i can get the cards in the uk and delivered before christmas??

Thanks in advance

2. woof811

woof811 Regular member

to be honest mate i think you may struggle to get one before christmas , the uk websites i use are out of stock at the moment but if you keep checking they may get some in stock -

http://www.addictsupplies.com/index.php

http://www.model-gadget.com/shop/

just make sure before you order that they are in stock and not on "back order "

ps. i normally use r4ds but recently bought a m3ds real and in my opinion just as good as a r4ds , just in case they have the m3ds real in stock !

woof811.

3. riptup

riptup Member

I am getting thoroughly ticked off waiting for clickshop to come through with the cards that I ordered 3 weeks ago - before their 'cut off' time for guaranteed Christmas delivery. Despite repeated assurances both on their update page and via email that I would be sorted out (the last email I received from them told me that my cards would be dispatched on Wednesday 13th December - order status is still 'pending') I've had nothing. They're not even replying to emails now.

Cardiff Trading Standards will be my next port of call - I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure that it's illegal to sell something that you don't own.

Steer clear of clickshop.

4. Fran72

Fran72 Member

You'll be very hard pushed to get ya hands on a R4 this side of xmas, if ya that desperate you can try eBay or sellers on Amazon but you'll be paying above the odds for one, your best bet maybe to get your hands on a M3DS...have a look over at this thread and ask ModGadget (Mike) from Model-Gadget the chances of getting either a R4 or M3 in time for christmas.

Good luck sir. :)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  5. riptup

riptup Member

Clickshop have mass-mailed a grovelling apology to everyone who has paid for and not received their DS cards. They state that they will be issuing refunds to us all. Their response time to help tickets can be greatly influenced by including the words 'Cardiff Trading Standards' and 'Cardiff Police'.

6. jodiebex

jodiebex Guest

ds-memory.net (London)are sending DSTT instead of R4 but tell me do same thing, you can try e mailing and ask.
    Cheers,