1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where to get duo 2 se here in usa

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by lucifer69, Oct 17, 2004.

1. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

hi i use to buy my duo 2 se to install them from impactmods.com but they are not selling any more does any body a place where i can buy them at the same price that impactmods use to sell them

2. slycklink

slycklink Member

How much were they at that site? Maybe that site will have them in stock soon.

3. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

there were selling them for 15 bucks and those were originals not clones

4. slycklink

slycklink Member

Wow that's cheap. On all the other sites, I saw them going for $25. www.modchipstore.com has them for $25 last time I looked. Sorry if I'm not much help lol.

5. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

i know thats why i hope they sell them again

6. ModIt

ModIt Member

Hello all sorry to change the topic a bit but i just wanted to know something about the Duo2 SE. At a certain web site i see a feature of the duo2 se that other web sites don't says and the feature was the main reason i got the chip. The feature is "Bonus feature: Overheating protection - the chip switch off if the DUO chip or the PS2 Motherboard is to hot!". Soo i just wanted to know if this is truly a feature of the chip??

7. foundmy

foundmy Guest

the duo2se are approx. $20-21 now.
    and they are SE because they did some different timing in their code. but not compatbible with v12 units (slims).

www.foundmy.com