1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to get your 360 covers from

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Blasterjk, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Blasterjk

Blasterjk Guest

I have seen alot of crappy sites given to people looking for xbox360 labels and covers like cd covers now or moby and some other junk ones. The only sites you need that are far better than any others are:

www.thecoverproject.net
    www.covergalaxy.com

These two sites put all others to shame, and I have been to them all. These sites have pre-cropped images (10.75 x 7.20) so all you have to do is save and print.

All Hi-res.
    dimensions: 3225 x 2156
    300 x 300 dpi
    24 b depth

I have searched high and low for covers, just saving others the time I spent.

2. bazthegun

bazthegun Member

this is the best cover site that i know about but most of the time i'm lookin for movie covers rather than games but they are all here.

http://www.cdcovers.cc/.

they use a program called coverxp wich resizes everything for you.

thanks Blasterjk i will give these a try aswell m8

3. schweet

schweet Guest

www.cdcovers.to is supreme, it searches a lot of other cover sites for you, including www.cdcovers.cc

4. bremner

bremner Member

cdcovers.cc is the best general cover site around, but if your after covers for consoles, 360, ps3, wii etc the best cover site is...

www.console-covers.com

i always use this site because the covers are hi-res and the custom covers are good quality to.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007
  5. Blasterjk

Blasterjk Guest

People can go wherever they want, I merely told the best two sites.

Console covers.com is almost as good, but if i remember right you have to pay a 3 month subscription.
    CdCovers.cc has ALOT of covers sure, but they have small copies that are saved at 150dpi. Sure you can use programs to enhance the picture and stretch it out, btw when you do this it looks like crap at 150 dpi. The sites I mentioned save full sized pics at 300dpi, meaning when i print it i challenge you to see the difference between actual cover and the ones I print, you wont. Simple test. Open a cover from whatever place you got it and zoom 16x on back cover...I can still read the small print text, while anything lower than 300dpi such as cdcovers.cc will be a pixilated mess. So anyway like I said, to each his own, if you just want a cover and dont really care how real it looks goto the other sites mentioned. I am cursed as a perfectionist and want perfect copies.