1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to go from 1.5?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by PSPBusta, Apr 24, 2007.

1. PSPBusta

PSPBusta Member

First I am a complete NEWBIE with PSPs in fact, I bricked my PSP last night. What can I say? Wal-Mart is GREAT! Anyway, I went this morning and got a new one with FW 2.71 and got it downgraded to 1.5 without bricking it this time and I have a few questions.

1. Do I have to keep the files from the downgrade (TA-082 downgrader by Dark_AleX/Mathieulh/Harleyg) on my MS or can I just format it and start from new?

2. Is there a custom firmware that I should go to from 1.5 that has the internet browser, lets me play newer games, but still lets me play ISO's and Homebrew or is it best to leave it at 1.5?

3. Can someone tell me the most Newb/User friendly ISO and Emulation software to use?

Any help and/or advice is greatly appreciated.

-Thanks in advance-

2. Altus580

Altus580 Guest

Lucky you im trying to get to that 1.5

But i hear the way to go is 3.30 OE-A, thats where i want to go to ultimitally--look around these forums and you'll find out how to get that...the best ;)

3. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

u can delete files...and there is a sticky for a 3.30 oe-a in this forum