1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHERE TO GO NOW ??????????

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Cybes51, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Cybes51

Cybes51 Member

To get into the buzzzz of new comps and stuff, i bought one with a dvd player and reader ultra speed and every thing that beeps and buzzes, i was directed by a friend to use dvd decryptor to copy dvd's to my comp and from there i used dvd shrink to shrink the files and get rid of all the extra languages that i dont need. NE way from there i have the folder with all the files in it, seccondly i used NERO Vision Express(DEMO) to try and write the files and make a dvd. for personal use....lol ne way i selected all the file and these contained the extentions like .bup and stuff that wont add but the other ones added until it reached the end and the program just closed all together no warnings or anything so i began wondering. ALSO the files that i have on my comp i can open up using PowerDVD and i can watch em in there but beside this i cant get them onto dvd.

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

That's not saying much, you could have a DVD ROM. Do you have a DVD Burner? If so, which model?

3. Jetster

Jetster Regular member

You don't need DVD decrypter only DVDshrink and it will burn it with Nero automaticly

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Well you still need to make sure you have a dvd burner, without one ya can't burn crap.

Also, if you still cannot burn with Nero, try creating an ISO file with Shrink and burn the ISO with DVD Decrypter.