1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where to put PSP Isos and PS1 torent files

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by dukeidude, Feb 3, 2007.

1. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

hello again. i have 3.03 oe-b running, and i was wondering how to upgrade to 3.03 oe-c and if it was worth it or not. i am also wondering what to do with my PS1 and PSP Iso files. do i need to convert them or something? also, where do i put them on my PSP? thanks for any help. sorry for the posts

2. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

and also, is it possible to have custom fonts and stuff like that on 3.03 oe firmwares? thanks again

3. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

the psx games go in the GAME folder and yes, you can also edit the font and stuff. oh and we also have an edit button..lol

4. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

haha. sorry. thanks a lot. so for the PSX games, they just go straight into the GAME folder? wow. thanks. and my PSP Isos have so many different folders within the file, i dont know what to do with each... if you could shed some lights on the PSP Iso part

5. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

6. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

ok. well i tried putting the PS1 file in, but i dont know where everything goes, i have a DOCUMENT DAT File, a KEYS bin file, a EBOOT.PBP file, and a psy-cbps1 MSinfo Document. do all of these go under GAME?

EDIT: wait, nevermind. i think i got it. the EBOOT file and the KEYS file just go in the Game folder under the folder that has the game name. well, thanks for the help guys!!!! both of you!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2007
  7. Gradical

Gradical Member

first of all ps1 isos must be converted to psp compatible, wich is done by using popstation, but you must have hotshots2 psx game to do that, or maybe read a little more about popstation wich converts ps1 games to psp then you put them in /psp/games/yourgame/ and the umd isos go on root:/isos/