1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by gahahaha, Nov 5, 2007.

1. gahahaha

gahahaha Member

i downloaded a game .. it came wif a PSP GAME and a UMD_DATA.bin .. whr shld i put it in my psp ?

2. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

download winrar (click winrar in blue) select all the boxes when installing, when it has finished go to the game that u downloaded, right click mouse select open with choose winrar then there should be a cso/iso file this goes into the iso folder on the psp if u have custom firmware.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  3. gahahaha

gahahaha Member

wat i mean is , after i unzip the file , onli a folder PSPgame folder and a UMD_DATA.bin ... theres oso some folders in the PSPgame folder

4. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

You aren't supposed to extract it. The RAR file is the ISO. Just place that in the ISO folder in the root of your memory stick.

5. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

sometimes it is already an iso or cso file.but commonly it is rar file.so if u extract it n got wht u mention in the 1st post then it is already an iso....

6. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum

7. cb0635

cb0635 Guest

If you extract the files and it comes out with those files/folders rather then an iso or cso file download UMDGen (google search UMDgen) and compile the files into an iso or cso