1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wheres my menu

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by smoe_, Sep 11, 2003.

1. smoe_

smoe_ Member

i copied my dvd for backup but when i reviewed it there was no menu you know like setup language,audio,etc...,movie just starts,used dvd decryter and dvd2one and nero,any suggestions would be appreciated,
    thanx

2. Yuriv

Yuriv Regular member

Switch DVD2One's copy mode to "Full disc" from "Movie only," and you will get all of your menues, languages, special features, etc.

However, you have to realize that menues and special features take up space on your DVDr. This means including all of this material could (almost certainly will) lower the quality of your movie.

I myself use movie only (so all the disc space is devoted to the movie quality) and use my remote buttons to switch audio/sub-title options directly.

3. smoe_

smoe_ Member

thanx i will try that
    smoe_

4. drew888

drew888 Member

I use DVDbackup 1.3 and dvd2oneX for mac, and i select disc image instead of movie only, but it does not copy the menu's can anyone help me out here

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

6. DVDPlanet

DVDPlanet Guest

If you want no trailers, extras, then you delete all those unwanted VOB files and then use IFOEDIT to do GET VTS and then user
    DVD2ONE to do it in FULL MOVE, this way, you'll have a better quality with the original MENUS.

Have a wonderful SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!