1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which 1-Click Program Is Best?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by JiGeR, Mar 28, 2010.

1. JiGeR

JiGeR Member

I am completely exhausted. I have been researching for countless hours the past 2 days on the different options one can take to backup DVDs. Personally I have come to the point where the 1-Click programs appeal to me largely because of their obvious simplicity. But my main question is... which is the best one? Or is there even a best one?

I've seen CloneDVD2, 1Click DVD Copy Pro, DVDFab, CloneDVD 5, etc. The list continues. I just need some directional help on which program is the overall best bet for quality. I don't want to purchase a program and it not function properly and waste money as I have done in the past. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

And can someone explain to my why you must have AnyDVD along with CloneDVD2 to copy a disc? I understand that AnyDVD decrypts and can rip, beyond that, what is the purpose of the CloneDVD2 software?

2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

CloneDVD will shrink the movie to fit onto a single layer DVD(DVD Shrink can do the same thing).
    If you're looking for one click options,I would recommend DVDFab, or AnyDVD used with DVD Shrink as a "one click" combo.

3. JiGeR

JiGeR Member

What if I want the clone to be a 1:1 clone of the DVD? As in no compression at all, writing on a DVD-9 (8.5 GB disc).

4. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

Either of the methods described above will work. Just rip the movie to your hard drive and then use ImgBurn to burn to disc.

5. JiGeR

JiGeR Member

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.

6. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member