1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which 360 should I get?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by pmaknelho, Jan 9, 2007.

1. pmaknelho

pmaknelho Regular member

I have been reading all the posts about flashing drives and came to the conclusion it is way over my head. I want a modded 360 since one of my two sons already damaged my Madden(neither one will fess up). I've found places on the web, like the llamma and others, who want me to send in my 360 to put a chip on it and then they'll send it back. I would rather just buy a new 360- one for the kids and one for the adults. I'd rather get a flashed drive than a chip(according to most people on this site thats the way to go). Any advise on how to purchase a new pre-flashed 360. Or anyone in the Chicago area willing to do it for me?$$$ PM if you like. Again thanks for the help

2. Memnock

Memnock Active member

That reminds me of a Bill Cosby stand up. "You're not a real parent with just one child. There's too many things missing like when something is broken in the house you know who did it." I always thought that rang somewhat true and was pretty too. Anyway if you can't find anyone close I'm in Atlanta, but if you want to try to work something you could shoot me a PM.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  3. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I know people who have used llhama to have them flash their drive, and were very satisfied! I have ordered things from them and they are legit, I am very happy with them if you waont to go that root!

4. pmaknelho

pmaknelho Regular member

I emaile the llamma about buying a pre-flashed 360, but they haven't replied yet. I saw a phone number on there and I'll try to call tomorrow. I'll let ya know what happens and if it doesn't I'll gladly take your help memnock. thanks guys.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2007
  5. IcyChill

IcyChill Regular member