1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which 3ds flashcart is better acecard 2i or r4 gold rts?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by ruscully, Mar 22, 2013.

1. ruscully

ruscully Member

hi all, i looked through the forums, Youtube and Google and couldn't find an answer,so i decided to see of anyone here knew, any help would be much appreciated. Which 3ds flashcart is better, acecard 2i or r4 gold rts? which one should i get? where to buy, and can anyone recommend the website that they have bought theirs from?

2. christopher

christopher Member

r4i gold rts card for 3ds is the best flashcart at the moment, acekard 2i used to be a good cart, but it doesn't work on the latest 3ds.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  3. ruscully

ruscully Member

thanks for the reply, chris

4. EthanArm

EthanArm Member

i would recommend r4i gold 3ds rts more. especially if you buy the cart for your dsi or 3ds. Currently acekard 2i can not work on the latest Dsi V1.45 and 3DS V4.5.0-10. Ak2i has stopped updating for a long time, this cart no longer update for the latest dsi and 3ds. so it is no use if you buy it for your dsi and 3ds. R4i gold 3ds rts is much better now. always update quickly to support the latest dsi and 3ds. It also has all the features as ak2i. recommend you buy r4i gold rts from this site: http://www.dsflashcart.com/r4i-gold-3ds-wood-r4i-3ds-flashcard-for-ds-dsi-3ds-p-248.html