1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which box to get? Help please

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by olivia01, Jan 6, 2012.

1. olivia01

olivia01 Member

Hi, I'm interested in a tv box but don't know which one to get I have a Internet connection but I don't have a dish? How many mgbytes or gigabytes does it need to stream the tv with? Please help! :(

2. gerrard08

gerrard08 Regular member

Get a dish, u can get 1 supplied and fitted for under £60, look in your local paper.

Get a sat box, Blade HD £150, best box going by far, or if thats above your budget then you can go for the Openbox HD £60, but not good as the blade (I have them both, so i know :)

In terms of internet data while your box is connected, well its peanuts, dont worry about it.

Dont get a cable box, its not worth the hassle, it will be very frustrating, believe me, cos I also have a cable box, LOL

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  3. olivia01

olivia01 Member

Hi, if I get the blade I will have to still pay a monthly bill and I don't want that

4. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

only thing you can get for free after the initial buy of the box is a kv780. cable box, channels missing and glitching, flogged mine and got a dm800, move to sat you pay but its worth it.