1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which browser is the best??

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by joonbugg, Oct 7, 2007.

1. joonbugg

joonbugg Member

What is the best browser for the PSP? I am using the 3.40 OE-A firmware, and am messing around with some different iso's and such. I have a browser on there already, but I was just wondering if there was a browser out there easier to use. Thanks.

2. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

No, there aren't any unofficial browsers for PSP :(

3. joonbugg

joonbugg Member

Thanks for replying. No other browsers huh. Oh well. Are there any programs that can modify the way web pages show up on the PSP? I just wish the web pages would fit more nicely on the screen so I dont have to scroll sideways so much. I would like to shrink it somehow.

4. guano

guano Regular member

Technically, there is one other browser. It's from the game Fired Up, and it was hacked - originally meant for d/lding addons, you can now surf the web w/ it. Go to PSP hacks. There you will find it as almost this exact same name: (I remember this b/c they spelled "Fired" as "Fried".)

Fried_Up_Browser

Honestly tho, it's more trouble than it's worth. It was only for us v1.50 users, way back before custom firmware and even before DevHook.