1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Burner

Discussion in 'PS2' started by kogepan8, Jan 26, 2004.

1. kogepan8

kogepan8 Member

hey guys just wondering which burner is best for burnin ps2 games? im debating between Lg 8x and the Pioneer A06 4x. price is the same that's y i cant decide

2. WEStar

WEStar Active member

if you're gonna get the pioneer get the 106 instead of a06... also, I don't know if you're aware of this but there's now a pioneer a07/107. I'd go for the pioneer over the LG but if money is a concern then get the LG.

3. Mouth_uk

Mouth_uk Regular member

I bought the Pioneer 106 which is now really affordable for the price they're asking.

The writer is incredibly reliable and I have no problems recommending the performance.

The a06 is the same burner but just comes with extra mediocre software and adds an additional £100 for something you're not likely to use anyway.

4. Mouth_uk

Mouth_uk Regular member

I also recommend Bulkpaq 4x -R's as Ive had minimun coasters, something like 1 in 60.

Proves that the 106 doesn't mind budget media.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]v1 PS2, Messiah 2 Pro, Pioneer 106, 4X DVD-R, RecordNow Max, Padus Disc Juggler, Nero[/small]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2004
  5. kogepan8

kogepan8 Member

well price is the same like i said..i guess pioneer is more relaible according to alot of pple so im thinkin about buyin that over LG even though it is faster and same price