1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Burner?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Trunks2, May 20, 2004.

1. Trunks2

Trunks2 Member

Hi does it matter which dvd burner i buy? or should i buy a certain brand? i know i should get a multi format one

2. Kravenoff

Kravenoff Member

Don't let anyone try and tell you that any burner is better than another. I would say that just about every burner available has someone who has gotten it to back up their PS2 games. Dual format is the way to go though, because your PS2 may be picky as to what type of media and what media manufacturer it will accept. Then again it may not. Mine is version 5 and it plays everything I have tried.

3. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

yeah, don't let anybody tell you or influence you to buy this burner or that burner, but... In my opinion, PIONEER 107D has been the very very good to me. No glitches or gremlins, it just keeps burnen and burnen. Just read up on them and see for your self.

Good luck!

4. Kravenoff

Kravenoff Member

Now that I think about it a little more I have thought of one other thing. I wouldn't buy a single layer dvd burner. I don't think dual layer burners are available yet, but if their not I sure they will be soon enough.