1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Chip Is Better?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Austin68, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Austin68

Austin68 Member

Well i just got a lovely letter from www.xmodd.com saying that the DMS3 Chips are not compatible with the V10 Consoles, and vice versa.

So they gave me a choice of either a Magic V or a Messaih 2 or they can give me a full refund.

I am going to get one or the other, because I can't wait any longer for another order to be put in!

Can someone give me some feedback with experiences and which chip they believe is better? Thanks

2. account

account Guest

im not sure which is better but out of all the people i know that have chips most of them have a magic V so im thinking it might be a lil better but once again im not too sure

this has nothing to do with the above i am not advertising i am just doing this to make 2 cents per click this will be on all my posts
    http://www.modchip.com/clickcgi/click.cgi?goodcheats

3. stunn611

stunn611 Regular member

[bold] if i were u i go with the magic v because lately i been hearin people are havin problems with messiah chips in new versions(v9-v10).