1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which disc is the best.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Backlashy, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Backlashy

Backlashy Member

what type of disc is the best for burning ps2 games i use dvd+r are thy any good coz on some games it frezes for a second. i only happens on the sims bustin out and the urbz.

2. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

media is a tricky subject as anyone here will tell you. the best answer is it really depends on your PS2. if your PS2 can use dvd+rs then its okay, many cannot. there are many debates over which is the best, and its all a matter of opinion. one thing that is for sure, however, is that a good quality media is essential as to not damage parts of your system. Many people argue that Taiyo Yuden (TY) disks are the best. Also Ritek G04s are highly recommended. i personally use TDK and have been having great results. Verbatim is also a favorite among some. i think you get my point... its all a matter of personal preferance and MORE importantly, what works best for YOUR system. each hardware prefers a different type of disk, mine runs much better off of dvd-r, others +r ... find out what your machine reads best.

3. komod0

komod0 Guest

anything that is made by MMC is the best.

4. abx

abx Guest

I have tried about every type of media made and I have had the best luck with Taiyo Yuden DVD+R 4.7GB, 8X. They are rated one of the best. They are about $.48 per disk. I have read that there are a lot of immitations TY's out there. I recommend WWW.Rima.com