1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which dvd rw ? Please help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by YamUfip, Nov 30, 2003.

1. YamUfip

YamUfip Guest

Hi, I am in the market for a dvd rewriter, mainly to make backup copies of ps2 games and dvds. Could somebody please give me some help in which dvd rw to go for and the software. Thanks

2. DMW

DMW Regular member

hi, difficult question to answer, a lot will be down to personal experience. i use an NEC1300a, dvd decrypter, dvd2one and nero. A lot of people will blast this combination, but i "as yet" have not had a problem. The pioneer A06/106 is highley reccomended and fairly cheap now, the optorite +/- burner is also a fair price, also there are 8x burners to consider. Software, people will tell you to steer clear of Nero and use something like Recordnow, but again, it is a trial and error process to find the one that works for you. I hope you find a good combination that suits you.
    Hope it helps.

3. YamUfip

YamUfip Guest

Thanks very much for th help

4. YamUfip

YamUfip Guest

Thanks very much for the help mate.

5. DMW

DMW Regular member

Hope you find a good combination mate.

6. pcshateme

pcshateme Guest

dvd+r is the most universal and works in all ps2s i tried- dvd+r drives are also dirt cheap, like $99 after rebates