1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which flashcart to buy for 3ds, r4i gold 3ds or supercard dstwo

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by WilsonP, Jul 11, 2013.

1. WilsonP

WilsonP Member

currently neatly all the popular flashcarts already can work on the latest 3ds version V6.1.10-11, but mostly we recommend you choose either r4i gold 3ds or supercard dstwo card.

since both of them are very good cards for your latest 3ds V6.1.0-11 and other ds consoles. which one is better, which one i should buy. r4i gold 3ds ( http://www.dsflashcart.com/r4i-gold-3ds-wood-r4i-3ds-flashcard-for-ds-dsi-3ds-p-248.html )or supercard dstwo. let's say sth about it.

if you only want to play the ds games and enjoy the basic features, r4i gold 3ds card is your best choice, this card has nearly 100% game compatility, which means you can use it play al the games, even for the new games, wood firmware updates quickly to support them, and more importantly, r4i gold 3ds card can always work on the future 3ds update, so you don't need to worry about getting blocked by the future firmware update.

for supercard dstwo, if you want to enjoy the advanced features, such as play gba games, real time save, real time cheat, real time menu, slow motion, if you want these features, you should buy supercard dstwo.

2. Torres008

Torres008 Member

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  3. larkinaddie

larkinaddie Member

Get a DSTwo if you want GBA/SNES emulators or an R4i Gold from r4ids.cn if all you want is DS games/homebrew.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  4. Frago

Frago Member

second the r4i gold 3ds rts card,
    r4i gold card is widely popular and more affordable

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  5. Polaris813

Polaris813 Regular member

i like dstwo.
    no worry about firmware update

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013