1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which is best

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jones617, Apr 19, 2003.

1. jones617

jones617 Guest

I bought a magic 3.1 from qaulitymods.com and they sell the real thing and just want to know if magic is one of the best because i heard of the one that can flash upgrade. is magic 3.1 one of the best and does it play vice city and kingdom hearts back ups. Also is there a way to play back ups of max payne with magic 3.1 and the duece x game. please help thanks_X_X_X_X_X_[small]thanks[/small]

2. telescope

telescope Regular member

If u hav the chip y dont u try it ur self
    But i hav heard using magic 3.1 people canot play max payne
    But its a good and cheap chip
    I am also going for it
    Is the site u mentioned reliable and wat do they charge for shiping
    Pleez tell me about it

3. jones617

jones617 Guest

yes the site i bought magic 3.1 is the real it is not a clone or fake, because i asked a ps2 technition and i named the site i bought it from and he said it was real. altogeather it cost 25 dollars(5 for shipping)

it is at qaulitymods.com i don't thing i spelled qaulitly right

4. zamsak

zamsak Regular member

I have heard that Magic 3.1 is unable to play Vice City properly. T read about it somewhere that the game freezes in some parts of the city. How do you flash Magic 3.1?

5. finty101

finty101 Regular member

i have a magic 3.1 and it runs vice city properly. the only time my ps2 freezes (this happened even before mod was installed) is when i play it for like 3 hours or more. their is a bit of a weird thing that happens when trying to load dvd movies and ps1 games tho. you have to put the disc in and let it read it. this will take a while or else it wont be able to, but let it try for a minute and a half and then hit eject. let the tray open fully then put it back in, it should load. even if it reads the disc the first time you put it in (before minute and a half is up) dont trie and load it, leave it for min & half then do eject thing. oops got a bit carried away there!

6. jones617

jones617 Guest

vice city doesn't work with magic 3 not magic 3.1 because in magic 3.1 it auto shuts off and does not keep sending the message like magic 3 does and interferes with the game.