1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which is better? 3.10 oe-a' or 3.03 oe-c?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by johard, Feb 15, 2007.

1. johard

johard Member

hey guys, I would like some information and opinions about which is better? 3.10 oe-a' or 3.03 oe-c... i have 3.10 oe-a' fw and I've read a couple of things about it that it has bugs...

2. bigcuz000

bigcuz000 Regular member

It really all depends what you wanna do with your psp. im sure if you just want to play games(iso's eboot PSX etc) 3.10OE-A is just fine. but if you want the ability to totally customize your psp, then i would go with 3.03OE-C. Me personally, i have 3.03OE-C and im not upgradeing. There is also 3.10OE-A' (3.10OE-A2) which fixes some of the bugs you heard about. Good luck in chooseing!

3. johard

johard Member

i currently have 3.10 oe-a' and my friends say that 3.03 oe-c is better. well i also read that by modifying xmb icons and such can actually brick the psp...

also, can i donwgrade to 3.03 oe-c? as i have said i have 3.10 oe-a'
    final query, i have the recovery files in the proper folder, then i have a corrupted icon in games... point is, have i done things right? thanks man...

4. Bytrix

Bytrix Member

Yes, the recovery folder shows up as corrupt in the XMB. But you don't need the recovery folder in there anyway.. If your PSP ever semi-bricks you can use the USB option in the recovery menu to copy the recovery folder to the memstick and recover the PSP.

and yes you can downgrade.

5. k33py

k33py Member

I have 3.10 oe-a2 and am waiting untill the bring out xmb icon editing for this version. Thats is the only reason why I think other people are staying on 3.03 oe-c.