Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by MultiCopr, Nov 5, 2004.
Which of these mod chips is better?
Xecuter 3 pro OR the Xenium Ice solderless
I think it depends on what you want to do but here are some things to help you out.
Xenium is a very advanced 4th generation modchip, created by a combined team of the maker of the Chameleon (Xodus) and Ozchip (a reference in Xbox dev.). Its fully software controlled interface opens up unlimited possibilities and options, some of which we don't even know of yet! Beside all the other functions such a high quality 2M Xbox upgrade brings to you in terms of import playing, backup options etc. This chip is Completely SOLDERLESS, You can install the chip in Minutes without risk to your Xbox console!!
This is the chip we recommend the anyone asks. Why do we recommend it so much? It is because the Xenium ICE Chip with XENIUM OS 2.0, offers more then any other chips and is extremely user friendly. This chip is great for ALL USERS for BEGINNERS to PRO Modders. THIS IS THE CHIP FOR YOU & YOUR FRIENDS !!
Once you've installed your Xenium ICE chip you will be able to login your Xbox via the built in FTP on the Xenium OS.
The most highly anticipated mod chip has arrived. Not only is X3 very powerful but its also a lot of fun to use. The X3 has undergone the most extensive development and testing of any xbox mod chip to date. With a feature list a mile long this chip is sure to make your mouth water.
* Plays every Import and Backup Game from any region.
* Plays all homebrew (emulators, media player, mp3, divx.....)
* Compatible with all Xbox versions.
* 2MB Flash Rom With 15 Bios Storage Options
* Dedicated 256K Backup Rom with a new Linux based bios (Can be upgraded to any bios you wish)
* i2c Bus for X3 Config LIVE!
* New Enhanced SPI / i2c Interface
* New Enhanced 16xI/O Bus for Full LCD support (and other future hardware add-ons)
* All LCD modules to be custom made with adapters so no soldering required (also currently testing with a new 320x200 Matrix LCD)
* Flash Protection Control
* Mod Disable - Quick Press of Power or Eject (External LED will indicate RED LED)
* Quick Press Power+Eject >1 second to boot from 256k Backup Rom (External LED will indicate YELLOW LED)
* Quick Press >1 second to boot from 2Mb Flash Rom (External LED will indicate GREEN LED)
* HDD Activity LED
* LAN Activity LED
* LPC/D0 Alignment LED
* D0 Control
* Wire Install Option + Included Wire adapter
* Pin Header Install Option
* New No-Solder Pogo Pin Install Option Available
* New external programming interface
* Compatible with all current bios's
* Supplied with all adapters & wires
There you go I haven't delt with modchips to much I like the software apporch more but that's me.
Hmmmm I am a newbie so I think I will go with the ICE one.
Thanks for the info.
Separate names with a comma.