1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which is better?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by furious88, Feb 27, 2007.

1. furious88

furious88 Member

3.10OEa2 VS 3.03OEc

I am noe on 3.03OEc thinking is it necessary for me to upgrade to 3.10OEa2 ?
    Wat are the pros and cons
    pls advice

2. aj101788

aj101788 Guest

3.03 oe-c are way better u can have the icons change and everything

3. furious88

furious88 Member

oic thx no wonder i see ppl going back from 3.10OE to 3.03OEc
    btw then Y 3.10OE is out isit some new games needed this firmware to play?

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

If i'm not mistaken you can do everything on 3.10 oe that you can do on 3.03 oe with the EXCEPTION that 3.10 oe isnt able to use customized topmenu_plugin...and yes as newer games are released they require upgraded firmware (Sony's way to try and battle custom firmware users)

5. furious88

furious88 Member

Ya ur rite , maybe wait for futher firmware then ..lol

6. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

Dont forget the lack of Custom Gameboot-ability that 3.10 oe offers...

in all honesty mate, OE-C is very customizeable (except for custom coldboot; not coldbootsound, last thing i need to tweak)

and 3.10 is not so customizable....

it all depends on your gaming needs....im an old skool gamer, so i keep my atari 2600 roms n gameboot on deck..I need it!!! 3.03 OE-C is the (almost) Perfect firmware.....i just cant wait until we will finally have the capability to fully customize 3.10x...

You're goin' Down Sony!!!!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2007
  7. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

I'm kinda worried we haven't heard anything from sony for quite some time. Either they have given up (which I doubt) or they are working on some firmware that has absolutely no security problems.
    Back to topic:
    Answering that question is absolutely impossible. Check them out and keep the version you prefer, I prefer using 3.10 OE-A2, simply because the PSX emulator was improved, it supports PAL games without patching them and the controlls are more customizable. I don't really care about modding anything, the PSP is a game device in the first place, I switch it on, play the game I want to play and switch it off again.