1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which is the best option to choose from???

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by mightyg, Apr 20, 2012.

1. mightyg

mightyg Member

Hi all,

I have a question and would appreciate any help given by anyone.

I a used to own a eurovox many years ago, now there was all this problem with cable changing to nag3 and then all the boxes going off. Now im interested in buying another box to watch tv again like i used to with my eurovox, can i by a box like the eurovox now that will do the same job, or do i have to do "cardsharing"....as im not sure what that entails.....as i said any help on the above matter would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks.

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

I suggest you read a few posts on the Kryptview Cable box and the blade Sat box, both need the internet to work, no boxs work anymore standalone, the SV 7 works the same as the Kryptview but you pay to use this, Krtyptview is free once you buy the box, now neither are 100%, you will be missing chans one way or the other on both, the Blade is a sat box, quality box also, Its been covered on here in various posts on which is better, your better off reading posts on the boxs I mention as we will be only going over old ground, they posts will give you a better idea of whats what