1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which LCD Samsung Or Sharp?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by ACIDMX, Mar 16, 2007.

1. ACIDMX

ACIDMX Regular member

Samsung LN-S4095D

Sharp Aquos LC46D62U

Either will be used with the Toshiba HD-A2 HD-DVD Player and xbox 360.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2007
  2. DakotaFan

DakotaFan Regular member

Personally, I would go with the Samsung. Samsung HDTVs have been getting great reviews. I have a 27" Samsung Widescreen LCD HDTV and I love the overall quality.

3. BobbyBlu

BobbyBlu Guest

I would say go with the Sharp Aquos LC46D62U i was looking at this very set this week but i got scared(Sony Fan that why) and got the Sony KDL-46XBR2.For the price both would be a good deal but i seen the sharp friday hook up to the HD-DVD PQ was very good it shocked me.The only different that push the Sony head of these two are very small you would not notice just a little more brightness.Goodluck on the choice you make you cant go wrong with either.

4. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@BobbyBlu

So you are recommending an HDTV that you passed on. I have a Samsung 40"; I'm pleased. Either set is going to be nice. As is the Sony you got.

@AcidMx

Pick the set YOU like; it is probably going to be fine either way. Look at all the features and see what your need are for inputs/outputs, cost, picture quality, etc. You are the one that's going to be watching it.

5. BobbyBlu

BobbyBlu Guest

There was nothing wrong for me to pass on Aquos set but Sony,Sharp,& Samsung are so close it don't really matter all three will be a great buy.The only down side about the Sony is price but he gave me a good price on that also.It just came down to im a Sony person & also i got a good price on it also.I work @ BB they wanted to give me a 10% discount(LOL) on that Sony set BB TV'S are so over priced its insane thats why i went to HHGreg.