1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which media codes are better

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by oahu, Feb 28, 2005.

1. oahu

oahu Member

just started learning how to back-up my entire movie collection but still not quite sure about media codes.

I can either buy the maxell dvd-r 8x gold tops which are mxlrg03 50 pk. or buy the maxell dvd+r 4x silver tops which is ritek go4. I read that the maxell rg01-rg02 are good quality but what about rg03? are they any good. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you and mahalo.

2. kinza

kinza Regular member

3. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

I've got no problem with mxl-rg03. I still keep my burn speed at 4x. Maxell's are my favorite in the dash format,very good manufacturers: Ty,maxell,ritek. Any you can always find them on sale.

4. kinza

kinza Regular member

I don't burn at 8x either.

5. oahu

oahu Member

sounds like good news to me- thanks for all your help guys and keep up the good work - and Can anyone let me know where i can make a donation to this site since im getting all this great information for free.

6. kinza

kinza Regular member

It's nice of you to think about donating. If you post in feedback and suggestions your question might be answered. Also try the "About Us" tab and leave suggestions.

Thanks