1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which one is the eject button use for swap trick?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by psx245, May 10, 2003.

1. psx245

psx245 Regular member

the reset button or the button with the arrow?

2. scurvy

scurvy Member

probably the one that ejects the motherfucking tray, you fusking tool assed faggot.

3. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

eeeaasy scurvy, dont want to get nailed for that language!! besides i'm sure there are more polite ways to tell psx245 that was a seriously f**king ridiculous, my god how can you even work the controller, dont waste our time with that moronic sh*t type of question. damn dude, eject is eject, reset is reset, power is power, it's pretty cut and dry.

4. pacific2

pacific2 Member

I just read the one about the ps2 having a burner inside and to obtain that screen, you do the old contra code on your controller.. But this one, OMG. There needs a newbie and an expert PS2 forum. This is ridiculous. Too many of these types of threads take up the space of actual reasonable threads. It seems half of the threads are some 8 year-old kid’s threads who’s little friend tells them something stupid and they end up coming here and asking about it. A good laugh for us, but the good threads get pushed back...

5. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

yeah i'm sure we will have seperate newbie and advanced forums sometime. i hope anyway, alot of good questions are getting lost and alot of time is wasted sifting thru the retarded ones.