1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which one would you go with?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by KrisJ, Feb 12, 2005.

1. KrisJ

KrisJ Member

Magic V or Duo 2? Any pros and/or cons?

2. KrisJ

KrisJ Member

BUMP!

P.S.-Will Duo 2 also automatically convert PAL to NTSC? Because I heard Magic V will do that for you.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

Are those chips? if so you can may be able to find your answers on PS2OWNZ.com they have lots of links to sites that sell chips. I personally have read more on the DMS4 Pro
    http://www.modchip.ca/store/home.php?cat=268
    here is a link to a chip page with a write up on the magic V, and the Magic KX slim for the new models, they put them in their Pre modded PS2's that they sell and they claim that they will load anything from any region.

4. Davv111

Davv111 Regular member

Why don't you just get a flip lid and SM? work's 100%

5. steimy

steimy Active member

i agree with davv111, it is the easiest way to go. And you can get both for like $30-$35 USD. The only way i am getting a chip in mine is by professional installation, i don't trust my soldering skills that much to try and attach all those tiny wire to tiny soldering points. and if you screw it up then your PS2 is shot. I am buying a premodded PS2 slim. It cost a bit more but will be worth it.

6. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

The Magic V will work in a NTSC or PAL console. This does not mean it will convert a PAL output to NTSC and visa versa.