1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Premium HDMI firmware version?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Bonovox40, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Bonovox40

Bonovox40 Regular member

Just a quick question. In regards to flashable drives and such, what type of 360 premium w/HDMI can I get that would have a flashable drive with no sodering or chip installing? I've read over at 360drives.com and tried to figure out which drive and firmware are good to go with these. Obviously, i'd like to get the falcon heatsink revision boards, but I guess that won't happen for sure unless I get a halo360 type. (or if it's true about some 734+ lot #'s having them) I don't really have extra $$ to shuck out for a halo console though.

So main thing is, are there any with flashable drives?
    I've heard the benq vad6038 can be flashed now, what about the 64930C's?
    Am I out of luck with getting a premium w/hdmi flashable for now, or should I just wait a little longer to get a 360 and see what happens?

Thanks for the info and the guides on this forum for those new to the xbox scene!

2. steimy

steimy Active member

i think now all drives are flashable. The BenQ was the last one i know that was nt and that has been taken care of. But i know there are some, like one of the Hitachi drives, that may require more then just a simple flash proceedure.