1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which r4 card can work on the latest 3ds v9.0.0-20?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Colemankintop, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Colemankintop

Colemankintop Newbie

hi, I am new to the flashcart and i get one 3ds recently, have updated it to the latest verison v9.0.x, want to enjoy the roms but one of the thing that is keeping me from buying is the games are too expensive , the 3DS cost about 200USD here , and game cost about 40USD which is a lot in my currency , i heard about flashcart that let you get free DS roms , so can someone tell me which flashcart to get and can work on the latest version. And i just want cheap flashcart and play normal ds roms.

Updated: thanks for all your suggestions, i have ordered the r4i gold 3ds that you guys recommend from http://www.r4depot.com/8-r4i-gold-3ds-flashcart-for-ds-lite-dsi-3ds-3ds-xl-2ds.html. now i have received the card, tested and working great on my 3ds, everything is fine till now. thanks again.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  2. mstullo

mstullo Newbie

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  3. Kino

Kino Newbie

Are you sucessfully playing 3DS games or only DS? If it is the case, what site are you downloading them from? What games have you played successfully in your flashcard? I just got a 3DS XL and a R4SDHC Dual Core, NDS games run smoothly but a friend tells me I won't be able to play 3DS games on it.

Thanks in advance!

4. Colemankintop

Colemankintop Newbie

Only DS, no 3ds roms. Seems my r4i gold and your r4i sdhc dual core are not 3ds card, and they told me that 3ds card like gateway 3ds can only work on 4.1-4.5 3ds console.