1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which r4 card/ where to buy in uk for ds lite?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by bloodyell, Apr 15, 2013.

1. bloodyell

bloodyell Member

want to buy an R4 card for a ds lite but what is the most reputable site to ship to the UK as I've heard some dodgy things about some of them?

Also which r4 card is best for ds lite? I'm a complete novice where ds cards are concerned so want to be sure of everything.

I also keep reading about firmware and updates and stuff, the ds I'm buying for is not used on the internet so will have the default firmware? so will this even be an issue? is everything else plug and play?

also reading about kernel updating whats all this its starting to sound complicated.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  2. ruscully

ruscully Member

The R4i Gold 3DS RTS Card is one of the best flashcarts available for the DS lite to date. The usage of R4i Gold Card isn't as difficult as it may seen, you can always find the newest R4i Gold Card User Guide for Beginners at TheGamerdepot. It is a pretty safe and reliable website to buy R4i Gold 3DS RTS card, and that's where i got mine.

3. bloodyell

bloodyell Member

which is the best site I ask and you all mention different ones... they are all in dollars tho, does it matter as I guess they are probably based in china anyway? anyone used http://www.ukr4card.com (first one that comes up in google, but is it the best?)

also the sites say stuff like original r4 cards and stuff (not copies) but r4's arnt exactly legit anyway so whats that all about. even if someone copies one what difference does it make long as it works?

4. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

its for a ds lite not a dsi.3d or dsi XL best bet is get an original R4 card load wood firmware on to it, YOU CAN NOT buy any game carts for what you want in the UK as they are illegal but you can get them shipped. Trust me i am from the uk (england) orginal R4 is what you need as its not an "I" I = internet!!! and it will cost around 10 quid with a 2 gig card

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  5. Amy11

Amy11 Member

r4i gold 3ds from www.depot4u.com you won't regret to get it

6. lovegame

lovegame Member

7. Polaris813

Polaris813 Regular member

Original R4 card is enough for dsl, but original r4 just support 2G sd card, cannot compatible with bigger capacity.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013