1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which software for Disc-T@2 ?

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by OS_Man, Dec 25, 2002.

1. OS_Man

OS_Man Member

I have Yamaha CDW-F1 IDE writer.
    I want to learn which version of Nero should I have, to use Disc-T@2 function ?
    Thank you

2. _Dude_

_Dude_ Member

It comes with Ahead's Nero burning rom. It supports the Disc T@2 function. I can't seem to get it to work right so I burn the cd with another program and use Nero to burn the image I want on the disc. I hope this helps.

3. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

I think you need to have the F1 installed to your computer prior to installing/upgrading Nero, in order to get the T@2 editor feature working. Nero is shipped with Yamaha and seems to be the only software with support for this feature - after all it need all the functions of the designer software, so I don't expect software from other software makers anytime soon (unless Yamaha switches to another software provider)

4. _Dude_

_Dude_ Member

I installed the drive, then the software. But couldn't get a disc to "close out" for the life of me. I burned it in EZCD, closed it out then took it back to Nero for the burning of the image. It works for me. I guess it's something new and I have to get used to it. I know I told it several times to "close out the disc" but it didn't do it. I also read that if you have more than one cd burning program installed it can create problems... I dunno, could be. But Thanks!

5. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

I don't know what do you mean by "close out", since in Nero closing the disc is called "Finalize" - did you have that checked?